There are many types of electric hair curlers on the market, including cordless curlers, but cordless ones typically have no cords compared to their corded counterparts and take up less space. The cordless curler, as its name indicates, uses no cords, making it perfect for those who are away from home a lot as well as those who are conscious about the environment and want to reduce the amount of energy that they consume.
So what are the advantages of cordless curlers? Well, for one, they are safe and easy to use. They are much more convenient than using a corded hair curler, as they are much easier to take with you from place to place, whether you are going out for a night out or out to work. Also, they require no extra power source, so you don’t have to worry about compatible plugs while you’re abroad. And there are a couple of other advantages as well, including the fact that you don’t have to worry about getting tangled up with a cord as with traditional hair curlers. If you are looking for a cordless curler, my top four cordless hair curlers are the following:
1. ThermaCell by Conair Compact Curling Iron Pink
ThermaCell by Conair Compact Curling Iron Pink
* With Conair the Cordless Collection 3/4-inch Curling Iron you can
achieve any curl, anytime and anywhere,
* It heats up in only two minutes
* The ThermaCell by Conair Compact Curling Iron is powered by
ThermaCELL butane cartridges.
* This cordless curler is great for both travel and everyday use
and Includes a Travel Case in the package.
2. Conair Unbound Cordless Titanium 1-inch Curling Iron
* The Conair Unbound Titanium 1-inch Curling Iron is a high
performance hair curler that is rechargeable.
* It offers up to 25-minutes of cord-free runtime.
* It can reach 400°F high heat and requires 60-second heat up time.
* The Unbound 1 inch Curling Iron from Conair has LED temperature
display with 4 heat settings.
* It also has Auto Off capability and will shut off automatically
after 15 minutes in order to preserve battery life.
* It is portable and easily fits in most handbags and travel bags.
* This cordless curler comes with USB charger and 2 lithium ion
3. Aokitec 3/4 inch Cordless Curling Iron
Aokitec 3/4 inch Cordless Curling Iron Ceramic Coating Hair Curler with 5200mAh Battery, Instant Heating up to 420°F Wireless Curling Wand USB Charging Portable Hair Iron for Travel (Glove Included)
* Aokitec 3/4 inch Cordless Curling Iron Ceramic Coating Hair
* It comes with 5200mAh Battery and can achieve Instant Heating up
* This Wireless Curling Wand with USB Charging is a popular
portable Hair Iron that is designed for Travel.
4. Belisa by Lunata Cordless Hair Curler and Styling Tool
* The Belisa by Lunata Cordless is a Clipless Hair Curling Wand and
a Wireless Hair Curler and Styling Tool with 1 Inch Titanium
* The cordless curler can be fully charged in 2.5-3 hours and has a
digital temperature and battery indicator.
* It can reach a temperature of up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
* It also comes with a manufacturers one year warrantee.
What To Consider When Buying Cordless Curlers
Curling irons are the most sought after tool when it comes to styling hair without going to the salon. The best cordless curling irons have several features that make them different from traditional hair styling tools. In fact, it may take some time before you find the perfect one that will meet your styling needs and help you achieve the style you have been looking for. Here are some tips to help you choose the right tool.
First, you need to consider the temperature at which the cordless curling irons operate. Most cordless curling irons have variable temperature range to chose from. Different types of hair need different temperature settings. Thus, it is important to take this into consideration when shopping for cordless curling iron.
Next, you have to check the material that has been used in the mini ceramic curling wand. Tourmaline ceramic technology is considered as the most advanced technology. They are known to produce the best results when it comes to hair styling. Their compact design makes them very convenient to use and lightweight. The tourmaline based ceramic rods can produce ultra smooth and beautiful looks on any type of hair.
The next consideration is the quality of the handle. The best cordless curlers are cordless curling irons that use the highest quality plastic or silver metal for the handles. Moreover, the size of the handle is also a major factor that you have to consider when looking for these devices. What makes a perfect size will depend on the user. Some people like large handles, others prefer the handle of their cordless hair curler to be small.
The next thing to do is to check on the run time of the cordless curler. The run time refers to how long that the cordless curler can be used before requiring a recharge. Those with longer run times are usually better when it comes to styling your hair regularly. However, the Conair compact curling iron curler with its long run time is highly recommended for those who need styling tools that can last for longer periods.
Also, you have to consider the difference in the recharge length of time. The quicker it recharges the less time you have to wait before starting your curl. This is especially important if you are always in a rush.
Finally, you should check the warranty, which is provided by the manufacturer. If you are going to buy a cordless curling iron with a warranty, you can be sure that you are getting a device with professional quality.